Strad is a company committed to helping develop North America’s resources responsibly and safely. Every day we work to provide customers with superior products and exceed expectations.
Our EcoPond® line was developed to address our customers growing concern of frac-water management. Instead of digging lined pits or relying on truckloads of countless smaller tanks with huge setup costs, Strad engineered a frac-water containment solution that is designed to work safely, reduce environmental impact and lower completion costs.
Our fully engineered frac-water storage solution is designed to meet the changing dynamics of the oil and gas industry. Strad’s EcoPond® line is a more efficient way to share and handle large fluid requirements, reduce environmental impact and retain fluid heat during use on-site.
Our product line is made up of a patented aluminum and composite panel design that is customizable to fit our customer’s site needs and to hold a range of fluid amounts.
- Installation in most cases is one day
- Minimal Ground Disturbance: Can be installed on rocky or rough terrain
- No limitation in capacity - a variety of shapes and sizes available
- Insulated walls for greater heat retention, regulation and energy conservation
- Optional insulated covers
- Lower cost per cubic meter / barrel for storage than upright tanks
- Up to 98% reduction in transportation costs
- Labor savings - fast setup / take down (no third party)
Safe & Environmentally Friendly
- Minimum environmental impact to installation areas
- Heating efficiency and option of electronic sensor package
- Reduction in the amount of hoses, couplings and manifolds
- Less environmental hazard to humans and wildlife than lined pits
- Work with Strad's Safety First culture
- Canada: 1.866.778.2552
- USA: 1.877.337.8723
- Email Inquiries
The EcoPond® Composite (EPC) is available in the following sizes
|Size (10 ft tall)||Feet||Meters||BBL||m3|